Wednesday 20 January 2016

A Nice Cuppa

Tea and Cake anyone?

Afternoon tea is one of my favourite past times, especially with little sandwiches, posh China and lets not forget the cake!
So when I saw the new Spring Summer Occasions catalogue I was delighted, the new A Nice Cuppa Stamp set, with matching dies and embellishments was right up my street and so, unusually for me, I bought everything in the collection!

I have been enjoying having a play with these items to create some pretty cards. 

This card uses a base of Bermuda Bay stamped with the lemon image from the Nice Cuppa set in Bermuda Bay. I then used a strip of paper with a tiny lemon pattern on from the matching Have A Nice Cuppa Designer Series Paper stack. This was then wrapped in Bermuda Bay thick twine and tied in a knot with a super cute lemon embellishment

This Stamp set has some nice sentiments, and the 'You are tea-riffic' used on this card in Melon Mambo make this card suitable for many occasions.

Bermuda Bay was used to stamp the die cut tea cup and, paper from the DSP stack was used for the milk jug and spoon. Final touch of a wee tea bag tag stamped in Wisteria Wonder and hung from the cup with linen thread. The die cut heart in Daffodil Delight Cardstock finishes of this sweet card, with the items all arranged on Whisper White card, mounted on Wisteria Wonder.

If you love these products as much as I do check them out on my shop. The stamps and dies are available as a bundle saving you 15%. 

And remember its Sale-a-Bration, so for every £45 you spend you get to pick an exclusive free SAB product!


No comments:

Post a Comment