Wednesday 27 January 2016

Spring Craft Classes 2016

Spring Craft Classes 2016

We have a lovely selection of classes coming up that I am really excited about.

Everything from card classes suitable for all abilities, to some more complex ones exploring different techniques and 3D projects. We have also added Tuesdays to our regular timetable.


New way of running classes

At the end 2015 Sally and I experimented with a different way of running our classes, with very positive feed back. We now have a station for each card design/project element and split the class into groups to rotate round the stations. Each station is manned by myself, Sally or my ever willing mum Jane. 

This means that everyone has something to do all the time, and we have more time to dedicate to you. We hope you will continue to enjoy this type of class as much as we do!

Booking!

Please get in contact to book and pay in advance for which ever class takes your fancy. We are a very friendly bunch, and unless stated, everything is suitable for a complete novice. All materials are provided except a basic craft kit of scissors, pencil, ruler and glue etc, but we can provide what you need if you wish to have a taster and have nothing.


Can't make the date?

Talk to us! we are happy to put on addition dates for classes you cannot make. I can always host at my home day or evening, or if you prefer I can come to you. just contact me and we'll have a chat.



Contact: Helen on 07971 899462 or email helenwinstone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment