Friday 12 February 2016

Build a Birthday with SAB papers


I hope you've all had a good week. I've not had much time for craft this week having my 18 month old niece staying, but I do have this card to show you.

Build a Birthday stamp set is a really versatile one for male and female cards for all celebrations, with lots of variations possible.

I made this one using the free Sale-A-Bration Designer series papers Wildflower Fields for the background paper and the tiers of the cake. The cake stand was then stamped in Old Olive and the banner in Hello Honey. I then painted with them clear Wink of Stella for a little sparkle! The edges of the white card were then lightly daubed  in blackberry bliss to finish it.

I used the coordinating colour card stock of Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey for some simple banners, and stamped the top one with a birthday greeting in Blackberry Bliss.



It would be really easy to just change up the greeting and the could would be suitable for a Congratulations, and perhaps with different colours and papers a Wedding card.

No comments:

Post a Comment