Thursday 10 March 2016

Flowering Fields Sale-A-Bration Card

A Happy Accident!


I love the SAB stamp set Flowering fields, it's so pretty. I was especially happy when I played around with this stamp on my scrap paper and happened upon the look of a bunch of lavender. So I created this simple but effective card with that idea in mind and am pleased with the outcome, I hope you like it.

Once I had had a play with stamping my lavender  into a bunch shape to my satisfaction I felt it did not need much else to set it off. I just stamped it in on a square of whisper white, stamping once and then again before reinking (stamping off) in Blackberry Bliss several times.



A little tie of linen twine and a bow in Lost Lagoon finishes it off, along with this pretty greeting from the Cottage Greetings set stamped in Soft Suede on my base card made with Kraft card.

I'd love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and let me know any happy accidents you came across while playing on your scrap paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment