Thursday 14 April 2016

Late Easter Card

OK so Easter is over now, but I never got round to sharing this card special with you all. Made for my lovely Mum I wanted to create something a little special, and having just got my hands on the New Botanical Blooms dies I was excited to try them out.



I was really pleased with the sunburst stamp used behind the cross in So Saffron, which highlights the cross and the hope it represents. The flowers and leaves were stamped and die cut in Wild Wasabi, Pear Pazazz, Marina Mist, Soft Sky and So Saffron.


I also made these simpler cards using the leaf stamp from Kinda Eclectic, as well as the sunburst. The cross stamp is from a retired set Crosses of Hope, which I haven't been able to part with yet, but there is a lovely new set which i have put in the supply list you could use.

I think these designs would look nice for a baptism, dedication, or sympathy card with a different greeting.

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment